- Excuse me,where is boarding gate one?
- Hi,where can I get the boarding pass for flight CA982?
- Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
- Is there an airport bus to center city?
- Where is the bus stop?
- How much does it cost to take a taxi to center city?
- Keep the change.
- Take me to this address,please.
- How long does it take to go to center city?
- Stop here,please.
- What time is the departure?
- Where can I get a ticket?
- Where can I catch a taxi?
- Hi, we need a table for two, please.
- May we have a table by the window, please?
- We prefer to sit by the window, please.
- Can I take this seat?
- This table would be great. Thank you.
- May I have a menu,please?
- Do you have a menu in chinese?
- What’s your special today?
- What kind of dish is most popular here?
- I’d like to have some local food.
- I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?
- We need more time to decide what to order.
- Sorry, we still don’t have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?
- I would like to have the same as the next table.
- OK, we’ll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.
- Excuse me, I’d like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.
- Do you offer any set courses for party of two?
- May I have another fork please?
- Could you give me chopsticks.
- Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
- This is not what I ordered.
- Is soda refillable?
- Some more water please.
- May we have some more napkins?
- We could like to order some desert now.
- Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is?
- We are ready for the bill now.
- Are we supposed to leave tips here?
- What type of credit cards do you accept?
- Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
- Check-in, please.
- I would like to have a morning Call at 8:30 in the morning.
- I’d like to order room service, please.
- I’d like a room of one.
- I’d like a room for two with separate beds.
- I’d like as extra bed for room 501.
- When is check out time?
- I am interested in booking a room.
- Could I book a double room for 3 days from
- How much is a double room for 1 night?
- Your booking is confirmed.
- Do you have a bus service from the airport?
- Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?
- Could you show me my room?
- Where is the emergency exit and staircase?
- Please send another blanket to my room.
- The sheets are dirty.床单很脏。
- There’s no running hot water in my room.
- I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
- I’d like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
- What time does the dining room open?
- What time can I have breakfast?
- Could you keep my valuables?
- I’d like to check out. My bill, please.
- Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
- The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn’t work.
- Thank you but I’m just looking.
- Let me look around a little more.
- Do you have this in another color?
- May I try this on?
- Is this tax free?
- Can I pay by credit card?
- Too expensive. How about a discount?
- Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I’ll bring back my friends.
- Can you cut me a deal?
- Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?
- I want this, but in a large size.
- I would like to take this one.
- Please wrap this for me.
- I’m looking for a gift for my friend.
- What time do you open/close?
- Where can I change money?
- Where is the cash desk?
- Where can I change money?
- Where is the ATM?
- Can you change this into US dollar?
- I’d like some small change?
- Your passport and declaration card, please.
- This is a souvenir that I’m taking to Taiwan.
- Do you have anything to declare?
- Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
- No, I don’t.没有。
- Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
- Please open this bag.
- The camera is for my personal use.
- What are these?
- You’ll have to pay duty on this.
- These are for my personal use.
- Do you have any other baggage?
- These are gifts for my friends.
- O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.